2. Fission and PINK-1-mediated mitophagy are required for Insulin/IGF-1 signaling mutant reproductive longevity. bioRxiv.. 2021.
4. GAIT-GM integrative cross-omics analyses reveal cholinergic defects in a C. elegans model of Parkinson’s disease. bioRxiv.. 2021.
6. CeAid: A smartphone application for logging and plotting C. elegans assays. G3 Genes|Genomes|Genetics .. 2021.
7. Protocol for transgenerational learned pathogen avoidance behavior assays in Caenorhabditis elegans. STAR protocols.. 2021.
8. Oleic Acid Protects Caenorhabditis Mothers From Mating-Induced Death and the Cost of Reproduction. Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology . Front. Cell & Dev Biol 9, 1430. 2021.
9b. Metabolic adaptation to hypoxia: do worms and cancer cells share common metabolic responses to hypotic stress?. 2021.
1. “Horizontal and vertical transmission of transgenerational memories via the Cer1 transposon. bioRxiv.. 2020.
3. Sex and Death. Curr. Topics in Dev. Biol.. 2020.
4. Metformin rescues Parkinson’s disease phenotypes caused by hyperactive mitochondria. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A... 2020.
8. Transcriptional Profiling of C. elegans Adult Cells and Tissues with Age. .Methods Mol Biol... 2020.
9a. High-throughput behavioral screen in C. elegans reveals novel Parkinson’s disease drug candidates. bioRxiv .. 2020.
9c. Short and sweet. Elife.. 2020.
Being Open to the Unexpected. Mol Biol Cell.. 2019.