1. “Horizontal and vertical transmission of transgenerational memories via the Cer1 transposon. bioRxiv.. 2020.
1. Novel elasticity measurements reveal C. elegans cuticle stiffens with age and in a long-lived mutant. Biophysical Society.. 2022.
2. Fission and PINK-1-mediated mitophagy are required for Insulin/IGF-1 signaling mutant reproductive longevity. bioRxiv.. 2021.
3. Sex and Death. Curr. Topics in Dev. Biol.. 2020.
4. GAIT-GM integrative cross-omics analyses reveal cholinergic defects in a C. elegans model of Parkinson’s disease. bioRxiv.. 2021.
4. Metformin rescues Parkinson’s disease phenotypes caused by hyperactive mitochondria. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A... 2020.
6. CeAid: A smartphone application for logging and plotting C. elegans assays. G3 Genes|Genomes|Genetics .. 2021.
7. Protocol for transgenerational learned pathogen avoidance behavior assays in Caenorhabditis elegans. STAR protocols.. 2021.
8. Oleic Acid Protects Caenorhabditis Mothers From Mating-Induced Death and the Cost of Reproduction. Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology . Front. Cell & Dev Biol 9, 1430. 2021.
8. Transcriptional Profiling of C. elegans Adult Cells and Tissues with Age. .Methods Mol Biol... 2020.
9a. High-throughput behavioral screen in C. elegans reveals novel Parkinson’s disease drug candidates. bioRxiv .. 2020.
9b. Metabolic adaptation to hypoxia: do worms and cancer cells share common metabolic responses to hypotic stress?. 2021.
9c. High-throughput behavioral screen in C. elegans reveals novel Parkinson’s disease drug candidates. Comm Biology .. 2021.
9c. Short and sweet. Elife.. 2020.
Activation of G Signaling Enhances Memory Consolidation and Slows Cognitive Decline.. Neuron. 98(3):562-574.e5.. 2018.