Found 15 resultsAuthor Keyword Title [ Type] Year
Filters: Author is Murphy, CT [Clear All Filters]
1. “Horizontal and vertical transmission of transgenerational memories via the Cer1 transposon. bioRxiv.. 2020.
3. Sex and Death. Curr. Topics in Dev. Biol.. 2020.
4. Metformin rescues Parkinson’s disease phenotypes caused by hyperactive mitochondria. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A... 2020.
5. CeAid: A smartphone application for logging and plotting C. elegans assays. G3 Genes|Genomes|Genetics .. 2021.
6. Protocol for transgenerational learned pathogen avoidance behavior assays in Caenorhabditis elegans. STAR protocols.. 2021.
9. Metabolic adaptation to hypoxia: do worms and cancer cells share common metabolic responses to hypotic stress?. 2021.
9a. High-throughput behavioral screen in C. elegans reveals novel Parkinson’s disease drug candidates. bioRxiv .. 2020.
9b. High-throughput behavioral screen in C. elegans reveals novel Parkinson’s disease drug candidates. Comm Biology .. 2021.
Nervous system-wide profiling of presynaptic mRNAs reveals regulators of associative memory. Sci Rep, . 9. 2019.